Saturday, October 10, 2009

Why Spinal Crack?

Surprisingly- this is my first blogging experience. My thoughtful and supportive bf suggested I start this as a way of sharing some of my horror and Halloween related art projects. An alternative reason for this blog is due in fact to my recent spinal fracture and diagnosis of ankylosing spondylitis-thus the Blog name. So at least for now, I am limited in activity. It's never fun to find out you have AS- but to find out in October! For a Halloween fanatic such as myself- it feels like I got kicked while I was already down. So while I have not been working on large props (which i prefer) I have been keeping myself busy with smaller creations. Working takes me a little longer than usual but I am determined to still celebrate the season as I always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment